As organizations return to the workplace amid the coronavirus pandemic, they are facing numerous challenges and risks. Protecting employees and coping with shifts in workplace practices are immediate needs, but employers must consider others, too. A new report from Gallagher offers insights to help organizations emerge stronger.
Among the workplace topics explored are:
- How to encourage resilience in employees
- Improving individual wellbeing
- The human and economic costs of isolation
- Engaging employees and protecting their health
- Analyzing and updating benefits and compensation programs
- Addressing changes in consumer habits
To learn more, download the Gallagher Better Works℠ Insights COVID-19 Report: Returning to the Workplace in a New Reality.